Understandably, it is a worrying time for many families in New Zealand with added pressures of finances, social challenges and health. The Family Court continues to provide priority services during the COVID-19 Level 4 lockdown. This means the Family Court will continue to process certain urgent applications. If you have an urgent Family Court matter, contact us to discuss whether it is one that can be progressed at present.
The Ministry of Justice has provided updated guidance on restrictions about public access to courts during the lockdown.
You can find further updated information here:
For more information
If you would like more information or advice during this time, you can contact one of our family lawyers:
- Debbie Dunbar | 04 495 9940 | email@example.com
- Maretta Twentyman | 04 495 8918 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- David Abricossow | 04 886 2641 | email@example.com
- Anna Chapman | 04 495 8905 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Annabel Sanders | 04 495 8927 | email@example.com
- Olivia Lynch |07 349 7484 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Claudia Leathart | 04 886 2665 | email@example.com
- Louise Curran | 04 495 8915 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jennah Terlesk | 07 808 1700 | email@example.com
Read our recent update on childcare arrangements during lockdown here.
Our people are continuing to work from home and are available by phone, email, text, facetime, zoom, whatever way we can be to support you. We are well resourced and remain committed to continuing to provide cost-effective and creative outcomes for you.