Phone : 04 495 8903
Fax : 04 472 7017
Email : email@example.com
LLB, Victoria University
Admitted to the Bar 1982
Barrister and Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand
Trustee Nikau Foundation
Richard has been a partner of the firm since 1985 and is currently head of the Commercial Property Team. He is also a Morrison Kent Board member.
Areas of Specialisation
- Acquisition and disposal of commercial property.
- Commercial leases.
- Commercial property development agreements and joint ventures.
- Commercial contracts and all property related issues.
- Preparation and negotiation of agreements for sale and purchase of commercial real estate, property syndication and related due diligence and advice.
- Advisor to institutional, government and private secor clients on commercial property acquisitions, investments and development, including Hoyts Cinema (NZ) Limited and AMP Capital Investors Limited.
- Preparation and negotiation of lease arrangements for both Landlord and Tenant. Acted for Crown Law Office, Banking Ombudsman and Takeovers Panel in the negotiation and drafting of the leases of their office premises.
- Has during his career provided advice to many of New Zealand's listed property companies and/or their managers.