Phone : 04 495 8910
Fax : 04 472 0517
Email : email@example.com
BA (English Literature and History), Victoria University
MA (Hons) (English Literature), Victoria University
LLB, Victoria University
Admitted to the Bar 1979
Barrister and Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand
Member of New Zealand Insurance Law Association
Member of Wellington Medico-Legal Society
Jon has been a partner in the Morrison Kent Litigation Department since October 1996, and is on the Board of the firm. Jon was admitted in 1979, and became a partner at Oakley Moran in 1981. Jon leads the Morrison Kent Insurance Law team.
Areas of Specialisation
- Insurance advice and litigation.
- Commercial dispute resolution.
- Property dispute resolution.
- Jon has many years' experience in litigation in all levels of the Courts in New Zealand and has taken part in many arbitrations and mediations.
- He excels at providing pragmatic and commercially realistic advice for the resolution of disputes involving both commercial and private entities.
- He has extensive experience in insurance law, and currently receives instructions from a number of insurers based both in New Zealand and overseas. He has dealt with claims against a wide range of professionals including lawyers, accountants, engineers, valuers, property managers and real estate agents.