Phone : 04 495 8915
Fax : 04 472 7017
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
LLB, BCA, Victoria University
Admitted to the Bar 1996
Brendan is an associate in the Morrison Kent Corporate and Commercial Team. Brendan originally worked at Morrison Kent from 1996 to 1999 before going overseas and working in England and the Cayman Islands. Brendan has also worked in-house at a major financial services organisation. Brendan rejoined the firm in 2011.
Areas of Specialisation
- Corporate and Commercial law
- All aspects of Contract law
- Financial services law
- Commercial and residential property transactions
- Trust and succession planning
- Corporate counsel to AXA New Zealand; advising on all aspects of its business, including the development of insurance products, offers to the public of investment products, mergers and acquisitions undertaken by AXA Group, the operation of AXA’s distribution network and advising in relation to commercial contracts entered into by AXA.
- Advising in relation to the Financial Service Providers Act and Financial Advisers Act.
- Extensive general commercial contract advice in New Zealand, England and the Cayman Islands.
- Advisor for a range of clients on aspects of corporate structuring and restructuring.
- Advising clients in relation to the sale and purchase of businesses and commercial entities.
- Acted for clients in relation to all aspects of their commercial property portfolio.